Thomson-Affinity Title is dedicated to providing a safe environment for conducting closings and the other day to day interactions with our customers and employees. As such, and in compliance with the county/city orders, all persons entering the building will be watch human resource management essay topics college personal statement essay examples source site history museum thesis best brand of viagra process and procedures essay writing help for kids http://jeromechamber.com/event/apush-essay-outlines/23/ se pueden mezclar viagra y cialis man made climate change essay cost cialis usa source proofreading references go here pay for essays online concluding research papers can you break lisinopril in half modern cover letter examples academic subjects for research papers lisinopril hydrochlorothiazide and viagra http://hyperbaricnurses.org/7123-vision-problems-with-viagra/ http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-do-you-delete-a-mailbox-from-iphone/ organizational culture essay essay questions huckleberry finn luciole viagra cialis valle vista click here rogaine and propecia shedding cycles after1 year sample of process essay writing say no to junk food essay http://mcorchestra.org/5234-doctoral-thesis-topics/ required to wear a mask. If anyone has a medical condition that prevents wearing of a mask please contact us at 816-792-0077 and we’ll make arrangements to accommodate you outdoors or from your vehicle.
We ask all parties to comply with and understand the following:
- Do not enter our office if:
- You have had a fever, or experienced any other symptoms of COVID19, in the past 2 weeks;
- Been around or cared for anyone who has been ill, had a fever or experienced other symptoms of COVID19 in the past 2 weeks;
- Had any potential direct, or indirect exposure to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID19
- Been out of the country in the past 14 days
- Do not show up without an appointment
- Attendance at closings, or other appointments, be limited to only those parties necessary to accomplish the closing or transaction.
- Access will be limited to our waiting area and the closing rooms.
- Only one closing group will be allowed in the waiting area at a time. Others will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
- Closings will be scheduled so as to allow time to clean and disinfect the closing rooms between transactions.
- We ask for your patience if you find your closing must be conducted in an unconventional matter or is delayed due to implementation of these COVID procedures.
Thomson-Affinity Title will continue to provide a safe environment in our offices by sanitizing after every closing, asking clients to take their pens home after signing, limiting the amount of people in our offices at any given time and asking any person showing symptoms to not enter our offices. Your continued loyalty and support is greatly appreciated. We will continue to provide excellent title insurance services to you during these challenging times.
Thomson-Affinity Title, LLC is a locally owned and operated title insurance agency serving the Kansas City Metropolitan area for more than 50 years. Our experienced staff, coupled with our access to the two of the leading underwriters in the title industry, First American Title and Commonwealth Land Title, a Fidelity National Financial Company, affords us the ability to handle all of your residential, commercial, agricultural, escrow and title insurance needs. We are committed to delivering customer service that exceeds your expectations, by providing the tools, experience, knowledge and resources to close your transaction. Thomson-Affinity Title, LLC, “Where Dependability is a Tradition”.
* Licensed by the Department of Insurance for Missouri and Kansas