Thomson-Affinity Title is dedicated to keeping you informed during these unprecedented times we are witnessing in our society. Changes seem to be occurring on a daily basis if not hourly affecting the economy and many local businesses. We have been informed that the following counties have either closed or will not allow “walk ins” into their office. This will not affect our business as we have online access to search and record in the majority of these counties. However, it is important for us to communicate this information to you as we receive it. We anticipate other counties to follow suit. As that information becomes available we will pass it along.
- Cass County, Missouri is open.
- Clay County, Missouri is closed until further notice.
- Clinton County, Missouri is open.
- Jackson County, Missouri Downtown Courthouse is closed to the public thru at least April 3rd.
- Jackson County, Missouri Independence Courthouse is open by appointment only.
- Platte County, Missouri is closed to the public thru March 20th.
- Ray County, Missouri Courthouse is open. Court Offices are closed. (Note: Online services and e-recording are not available for this county)
- Douglas County, Kansas is closed to the public until further notice.
- Johnson County, Kansas is closed to the public until further notice.
- Leavenworth County, Kansas is closed to the public until further notice.
- Miami County, Kansas offices are closed to the public until April 1, 2020.
- Wyandotte County, Kansas is closed to the public until further notice.
Thomson-Affinity Title will continue to provide a safe environment in our offices by sanitizing after every closing, asking clients to take their pens home after signing, limiting the amount of people in our offices at any given time and asking any person showing symptoms to not enter our offices. Your continued loyalty and support is greatly appreciated. We will continue to provide excellent title insurance services to you during these challenging times.
Thomson-Affinity Title, LLC is a locally owned and operated title insurance agency serving the Kansas City Metropolitan area for more than 50 years. Our experienced staff, coupled with our access to the two of the leading underwriters in the title industry, First American Title and Commonwealth Land Title, a Fidelity National Financial Company, affords us the ability to handle all of your residential, commercial, agricultural, escrow and title insurance needs. We are committed to delivering customer service that exceeds your expectations, by providing the tools, experience, knowledge and resources to close your transaction. Thomson-Affinity Title, LLC, “Where Dependability is a Tradition”.
* Licensed by the Department of Insurance for Missouri and Kansas