Due to the increase in reported cases of COVID -19 in our area and in an effort to keep our customers and employees safe, we are returning to allowing only those parties signing to enter the building and attend closings.
Thomson-Affinity Title is dedicated to providing a safe environment for conducting closings and the other day to day interactions with our customers and employees. As such, and in compliance with the county/city orders, all persons entering the building will be watch macbeth summary essay martin hickman fake viagra https://haloworldwide.org/research/admission-ghostwriting-sites-usa/8/ viagra mchenry source url master thesis service click here https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/dissertation-topics-in-banking-law-in-india/10/ writing a literary research paper meds without a script go to site best critical thinking editing for hire for mba https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-cost-to-develop/ go site mcas essay prompts sample cover letter for seasonal employment follow url business coursework study enter enter https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/safe-site-to-buy-cialis/100/ back lower site spondylothesis web dissertations and theses abstracts viagra in istanbul viagra brands in pakistan http://www.danhostel.org/papers/student-dissertations/11/ essay my hobby class 2 source https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=essay-on-chief-justice https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/buy-viagra-150-mg/96/ https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/pay-with-paypal-pharmacy/20/ required to wear a mask. If anyone has a medical condition that prevents wearing of a mask please contact us at 816-792-0077 and we’ll make arrangements to accommodate you outdoors or from your vehicle.
We ask all parties to comply with and understand the following:
- Do not enter our office if:
- You have had a fever, or experienced any other symptoms of COVID19, in the past 2 weeks;
- Been around or cared for anyone who has been ill, had a fever or experienced other symptoms of COVID19 in the past 2 weeks;
- Had any potential direct, or indirect exposure to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID19
- Been out of the country in the past 14 days
- Do not show up without an appointment
- Attendance at closings, or other appointments, be limited to only those parties necessary to accomplish the closing or transaction.
- Access will be limited to our waiting area and the closing rooms.
- Only one closing group will be allowed in the waiting area at a time. Others will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
- Closings will be scheduled so as to allow time to clean and disinfect the closing rooms between transactions.
- We ask for your patience if you find your closing must be conducted in an unconventional matter or is delayed due to implementation of these COVID procedures.
Thomson-Affinity Title will continue to provide a safe environment in our offices by sanitizing after every closing, asking clients to take their pens home after signing, limiting the amount of people in our offices at any given time and asking any person showing symptoms to not enter our offices. Your continued loyalty and support is greatly appreciated. We will continue to provide excellent title insurance services to you during these challenging times.
Thomson-Affinity Title, LLC is a locally owned and operated title insurance agency serving the Kansas City Metropolitan area for more than 50 years. Our experienced staff, coupled with our access to the two of the leading underwriters in the title industry, First American Title and Commonwealth Land Title, a Fidelity National Financial Company, affords us the ability to handle all of your residential, commercial, agricultural, escrow and title insurance needs. We are committed to delivering customer service that exceeds your expectations, by providing the tools, experience, knowledge and resources to close your transaction. Thomson-Affinity Title, LLC, “Where Dependability is a Tradition”.
* Licensed by the Department of Insurance for Missouri and Kansas